Wednesday, June 20, 2012

doctor doctor

Bex had his one  year doctor's appointment. He weighed in at 22.5 pounds and nearly 31inches long. The doctor was shocked at how much he had grown. When I asked if that was normal he responded with "it must be normal for him." He is doing great and starting to really understand what we are telling him. It is really fun because I can just tell him to go do something and off he goes. My particular favorite things (besides having him throw away his diaper) are having him go show dad something, use his giant wooden spoon to stir his puffs, and point to my nose (which he then grabs very excitedly). At the doctor he had to get THREE shots and his blood drawn. It is confirmed that he is the best baby in the world because he cried for approximately 30 seconds and then smiled and waved goodbye to the people a minute later. We were very impressed with him. Here are some pictures of him in the car after the appointment. Check out his little arm where he got his blood drawn.







6 comments:

  1. Oh my. He is really the best baby in the world. I love him! Okay...my new take...Looks like Topher in profile and Lani face-on. I want to snuggle the little dude! I love that you are putting him to work. Taking care of his own diaper is key. Now he needs to change himself. How awesome would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestest nephew ever!!! how adorable and brilliant is he!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already knew he was at least one of the three best babies in the world!

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bex is amazing and normal - already exceeding most of our side of the family. - Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly, I wonder where he will rank on the Keller normalacy scale?
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing little guy! Love the pictures! tag

    ReplyDelete