Friday, June 8, 2012

blogger is being so annoying

Blogger is not allowing me to post amazing videos of Bex's new trick. He now is in charge of throwing away his own diaper. The kicker is that he likes to do this so much that we are in grave danger of having many of our possessions being thrown away. The other day we found a bar of soap filed nicely away in with our passports. There are also a wooden block in the washing machine and his water cup in with the mail. There is never a dull moment in the Keller-Carroll household. Since I can't post video here are a few pics from the last few weeks. 





2 comments:

  1. I want to see video! Stupid blogger. Keep trying. His big boy bangs...he is growing so much! WAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see in my daybook Bex has logged just about a year--likely both the longest and shortest year for all three of you!

    . . . and many more to all.

    Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete