Saturday, April 21, 2012

Park it

Today was another gorgeous spring day. The weather forecast said RAIN but it was sunny and beautiful. I think that the rain is coming though, and everyone says that when it rains here it really rains (unlike anywhere that I have lived before.) It should be exciting! Topher and I both worked for a few hours today but then got a nice long afternoon with the boy. We went to the park, the playground, an indian restaurant, and I bought two awesome old trunks from a garage sale for $15 total (and they delivered them to my door!) We had a really great day. Tomorrow I may try to take Bex to a reading group where "local personalities" are going to be reading to children. Sounds super cheesy but I may give it a go. Here are some pics from today!




5 comments:

  1. I just love his bright blonde hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tulips are just starting to peek out of the snow, but it's gorgeous here, too.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend the day! We broke the all time heat record (105) yesterday - so we are heading north Wed. TGA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're carrying the banana slug flag East! but good luck explaining it to the Yalies.

    Note Dad and Bex aren't on the same page--didn't know that phenom started so early!

    Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete