Tuesday, February 7, 2012

He gives me fever...

Fever! In the morning, FEVER at supper time! Actually Bex just had a fever in the afternoon and evening. I can't believe that he is sick yet again! I swear this daycare thing is something else. Everyone warned me about the continual sickness but I thought that people were overreacting. Apparently NOT! I have also been told that if he wasn't in daycare that it would happen in kindergarten. I guess that we may as well get it over with. Anyway, Bex and I stayed home from work today and had a great day. His fever seemed to be gone by the morning and he was in good spirits all day. Hopefully he sleeps better tonight... the snot is THICK!! Here are a few shots of Bex and I at home today. Notice the heat-map shot and the absence of a fever!




5 comments:

  1. I think you're warped! Wait, maybe it's just your pictures.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great way to spend the day together. Hope Bex is felling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the little guy just misses having one-on-one fun with his lovely Mom and doting Dad all day . . .

    Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete