Saturday, February 4, 2012

Guilty

It seems like Bex is like a little sponge and learning so much so fast right now. He has a little stool which he loves to put his hands on and work and work until finally he is on his feet. I can't believe he is pulling himself up already (I will try and get a picture of this soon). He is also eating a huge amount right now. I'm not sure if it is a growth spurt or rather babies just really start chowing down around 8mo. His crawling is out of control. He is crawling so quickly that we have to start keeping a much better eye on him. Notice the sequences of events below leading to Bex trying his first (I'm sure not last) taste of cat food.

Bex, Topher and I also wants to wish aunt Marnice a very happy birthday!



3 comments:

  1. He's going to be walking soon! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos remind me of when Kristopher was that age. He would, ever so silently, make his way to the dog food bowl and cram as much in as possible. As soon as he saw me coming, he would crawl in the opposite direction as fast as he could, it was hilarious. Your little guy is very advanced for his age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. Thanks so much for posting them. These computers are such a great way to keep in touch. I guess the cat feed won't hurt Bex - unless he starts to purrrrr! The Birthday wishes we so special. Thanks! xoxo to all.

    ReplyDelete