Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Red Hawt

When Bex was born my lab got me a wonderful gift. The lab usually goes with a zoo membership or a gift certificate to Baby R Us or something fairly generic for a baby gift. Not for me! The lab got me (well, Bex really) two wonderful costumes. Below is Bex trying on his chile pepper outfit, which he looks quite fetching in. The other costume is an AMAZING lion outfit with paws that go over his shoes and a fabulous shaggy mane. He will have to grow into that one, but for this Halloween: Chile Pepper! Despite his scowl, he loved it (I'm just sure of it).


3 comments:

  1. I like Topher's costume best.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, T's bear outfit?

    I'd say Bex is more blase' than scowly--he's all, "Chile pepper? Well, duh!"

    Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete