Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sushi?

The last few nights have been some of the hardest with the little PITA. He has been waking me up every 2-3 hours to eat. He has been ravenous and even a bit fussy (which is very unlike Bex). We googled this (I seriously don't know how people parented before google) and it sounds like Bex was having his three month growth spurt, and this behavior supposedly only lasts a few days. Low and behold last night we took him out to sushi (see below) and he was back to his perfect little self. He slept from 9pm to 8am with only two feedings. He's a good boy!

3 comments:

  1. A good boy, but oh so hungry. Look at him eyeing that sushi . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! He is a good boy, making you both very lucky parents. I hope he behaves while I am there! If not...ah well. He is a baby after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course he's good; I've never heard of a bad boy named Bex.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete