Friday, September 2, 2011

Bear Sighting

This is our last day of part-time work. Our nanny, Elizabeth, starts on Tuesday. She will be with Bex at our house four days a week, so Topher and I will still split Mondays. In some ways I'm excited to get back to work but other times I'm sad that I won't get to spend as much time with Bex. We are taking advantage of our days together and getting outside quite a bit as it has been gorgeous SF summer weather still. We have a jam-packed weekend full of BBQs and Bex's first wedding. Pics of his lovely outfit soon. To keep your eyes satisfied here is a pic of Bex at the SF Botanical Gardens.


2 comments:

  1. God I love that baby. So darn cute. Can't wait to squeeze him in a little over a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I recognize the hat! Keep that cuteness coming....

    ReplyDelete