Monday, October 17, 2011

Auntie Mo-love comes to visit.

I had the best weekend ever! One of my best friends came to visit San Francisco this weekend and we had a faboosh time. It was full of quality Bex time, sunny days, and a few mimosas. While Moriah was here, Bex was also a huge show off and did quite a few new and exciting things (usually while Moriah was filming... he's such a ham!) He can now grab his fabric ball with one hand in the air and wave it around (like he just doesn't care). He can also grab his feet and managed to get one in each hand. Here are a few pics of our adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Auntie M must have been ready to leave in the last sad picture!

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I look so sad in these pics. And I was definitely very sad to leave. Baby Bex was truly an amazement with his new baby tricks. I love the Keller-Carroll family!

    ReplyDelete