Friday, October 28, 2011

Connect-I-Cut

I just realized that I never posted pics from our trip out east (I love saying that). They will be at the bottom and will include our new apartment (the top floor of that giagantor house) in the best neighborhood in New Haven, pics from the beach which is only about a twenty minute drive from New Haven, and Yale. The move is quickly becoming very real with scheduling of the movers, who are coming on the December 27th. We are booking our ONE-WAY tickets "out east" for January 3rd or 4th. Crazy. I'm clearly preparing for this by packing in every opportunity to see family. LA for Thanksgiving, my parents and Kory in early December here in SF, AK for Christmas and then an unexpected trip to Maui for Bex and I in March (with a 17 hour flight back to CT). Yikes!





5 comments:

  1. We cant wait to see you! Anything you need for your many trips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so selfishly excited for your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I've seen these, they are great to look at again. It makes me very excited and happy for you to take the plunge into this new phase of life. Wow! It'll be a change, but a good one. And then I will move that way and we will be kinda close once again (same time zone for 1/2 the year anyway...and just a few thousand miles).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks good from here.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it is true that a busy life is a good life - yours must be very good! Love the pictures - thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete