Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where did it go?!?

Where did October go? I can't seem to find it. I have been so much better about blogging and then I looked at the last date and it was October 5! A lot happened despite the lack of communication. I had a birthday, Colin came to visit, we spend a few nights in NYC, cousin Meg came and stayed with us for a week, and it is officially fall time here. It is a beautiful fall with warm days, cool nights, and lots of fun times with friends. Here are a few pics of some of our adventures. I have a back-log of pics so hopefully I will be better with the updates. 







3 comments:

  1. Mom and I were just talking about you not blogging! Nice to see everyone - including meggers as a peacock pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's wonderful to see the great pictures--especially Meg (well and Bex and Collin and Topher, too). It's also good to know you have plenty to do.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the the top photo is Bex's hint to Mom: "Time to change the name of my blog! I'm almost as tall as an Eurasian lynx!"

    Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete