Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stella is here

This is a special blog dedicated to a new little addition to the world. Stella Matyskeila (yes- it rhymes!) One of my best friends, Mary had a healthy little girl. They are both doing well after a pregnancy and delivery that was shockingly similar to mine. See her adorable picture below. Also included for everyone's amusement- I honestly can't remember if I posted these pictures, so my apologies if they are a repeat. Let's just say- it is never too early to get your kid working in lab with you :)





3 comments:

  1. Stella is gorgeous and Bex looks great in gloves.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. in lieu of lab rats... we've taken in small children

    -Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mary! And have not seen those photos of Bex yet, but I am increasingly shocked at what a boy he is. Not a baby or toddler, but a real KID!

    ReplyDelete