Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

We had an awesome 4th of July!! Topher and I both had to work half a day but then we went over a friend's house (actually one of Bex's friend's) for a 4th of July BBQ. We found out that the biter of Bex from daycare was in fact his friend Clare! Ha! The pictures below will hopefully show that she is  a nice baby most of the time. It was nice to be celebratory and outside in the warm- no hot- weather. Despite being Alaskan, I think that I'm fairing better in the heat than Topher. We ate pulled pork, Bex got in the kiddie pool, and I brought sparklers for everyone. It was quite festive and nice to not be stuck in our apartment.








5 comments:

  1. I was wondering how hot it was there. Glad you had a fun day.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy. I like that Bex is introducing you to new people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of a day well spent. The last one says it all! tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! "Tired but happy" personified!

      Zia Gianna

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had a happy Fourth of July!

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete