Wednesday, January 1, 2014

California Dreamin'

We have returned from our California adventure and we are back to the butt-cold. I know that I shouldn't complain considering that my family is up in AK but it feels cold here! Bex was an amazing traveler (as you can see from the pics below). He basically can use the iPad more efficiently than me now and he knows my four digit password to unlock it too. He had a great time in the airports and he went bonkers when he saw Colin's sandbox (the beach). We are missing everyone in Cali already and I hate being so far from the AK festivities- it never really feels like Christmas unless I am there. 







2 comments:

  1. Yes, there's definitely a hole in our holidays when you and yours aren't here. How wonderful to have a great traveler with you, though.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That handsome hoodie is MUCH nicer than pulling a T-shirt over his head! What a great traveler Bex seems to be! And is that Eeyore he's cuddling? Yes, that is a VERY impressive beach!

    xxoo Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete