Monday, September 23, 2013

Pet that zoo

We have been doing a good job of getting Bex and Clare together since we have pulled Bex away and into a different school. Last week we went to a end of the summer festival which had the giant slide featured on the last post as well as a petting zoo (which will be featured below). This fall is going to be a busy one in terms of travel- I am heading to SF in late October to visit the newly arrived baby Stella (Topher bought me a ticket to see Mary and her newborn for my birthday), then in mid-December I'm going to New Orleans for a conference and then Topher booked our flights to LA for Christmas so we will get to see the LA relatives.





1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo for XMas visit!! And Chris and I are going to be in SF on the 27th and maybe the 28th...

    ReplyDelete