Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Too cool for school

Bex insisted on wearing Dad's headphones on the way to school the other day. He gets very excited when he can hear music through them- although he doesn't seem to mind if they aren't connected to anything either. We have also had a good time playing with Miss Clare-Bear recently. They spent some time at each others house and at the playground too. We are hoping for warmer weather this week- the high of 50 isn't warm enough when we have already packed up the winter weather gear (Al Alaskans can feel free to make snide comments below...)





2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that Claire and Bex aren't related?

    Your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zia Gianna checking in here. Love my family and spring has arrived in the 'bel paese,' which is indeed the most gorgeous place ever. The green is amazing. I'm leaving my site May first (another holiday--world Labor Day) for the south of Italy. Some of my students wondered why I would want to go there because the people don't speak proper Italian and they don't even look like proper Italians, so I sang them a chorus of "The Bear Went over the Moutain," an old Marg Walton favorite. I don't think they were convinced.

    ReplyDelete