Monday, November 5, 2012

Lion King

Bex was a ferocious lion for Halloween this year. We had a fun-filled festive holiday with an insane pumpkin carving party at our house with four little people running everywhere. It was as if a mini-hurricane Sandy came in and swept all the toys out of Bex's room and threw them around the rest of the house. We had a great time though. We then had some people over for Halloween night because we live in a great trick-or-treating neighborhood. Here are some pics of the Lion King and his best friend the Clare the cow.







3 comments:

  1. The cow and lion hugging just melts my heart. I want to cry because your life is so awesome. So glad you have great neighbors and kiddie friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I was all jazzed about Bex having a girl best friend, but out here in P.C. land, I gotta observe the inherent sexism of the outfits. But I agree with Katie--totally adorable last frame!

    xxoo Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete