Monday, September 17, 2012

NYC and Fair

I headed to NYC this weekend to visit three of my very good friends. One of them lives there and the other two were visiting her. It was so fun and I ended up staying Saturday night there so it was Boys Time in New Hay Hay this weekend! They had a good time. On Sunday, Topher and Bex picked me up at the train station and Bex and I went to a neighborhood park that was having a fair. We went on a pony ride (really just two horses dragging a carriage behind) which Bex went nuts for and we ran into our friend Masha and her son Lionel. The kiddos had a great time running around the community garden together. On the way home Bex was starving and couldn't cram enough cereal bar into his mouth!




2 comments:

  1. I think he has the family eating gene!

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a busy life is a good life - you have one of the best! Sounds like lots of fun and looks like it, too. tga

    ReplyDelete