Monday, March 19, 2012

Beach Baby

We just got back from our big trip to Seattle and Hawaii. I wish that I would have taken more pics in Seattle but I just didn't make it happen. Bex got to meet a TON of people in Seattle and even got to spend a little QT with the bride and groom in the bridal suite (I know, very posh for a man of his size). It was really wonderful to see so many of my good friends. Topher also got a real treat and went to Colin's sister's kid's unicycling performance (yes, you read correctly). He has some pretty awesome footage on his phone. After Seattle, Topher headed home and Bex and I went straight to Maui!! We had a tough flight down with Bex's first ever vomit. It went everywhere and I will spare you the details of me cleaning him and myself up in the airplane bathroom without a changing table (awesome). Once we made it there it was fabulous and we had a such great time with my family. It was nice to have so much help with Bex! We did a lot of exploring of the grass, beach, and ocean (Bex not so much of the ocean part- at least not without high pitched screams). Here are a few pics of Hawaii with more to come. All pics are compliments of aunt Lia.

ps. 21 hours of flying home was a piece of cake with a very sleepy baby and extra leg room!




5 comments:

  1. We really miss him! Send him to Alaska anytime.

    Your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sad about the puke mess. But glad you enjoyed. We all were so sad you left so early. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last! Bex is not PERFECTLY perfect! He barfed!

    Somehow, it's mildly refreshing to know that we do not have a 6-month-old ascended master in the extended family--that would be WAY too much to handle.

    However, puking is never any fun for anyone.

    Zia Gianna, mere mortal and frequent childhood barfer

    Hawaii--what a treat after New Haven winter, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures show the joy! Thanks for sharing. Marnice

    ReplyDelete